Monday, February 20, 2006

My 10,000th Day

So I discovered this great new website that allows you to calculate the amount of time that has lapsed between to dates. I originally used it to find out how long patients in my study had been on treatment. Was very helpful, especially when the alternative is counting by hand the number of days between Septemebr 5, 2004 and April 8 2005. But, I also discovered that the same site can calculate your "alternative birthdays." Ever wanted to know when you will have lived for 15 million minutes? Here is your chance.

My next big date is my 10,000 day on earth. Quite a feat, I believe. On April 1st, 2006, I will have been alive for 27 years, 4 months, and 18 days. Which any calculator can tell you is equal to 10,000 days. Now that you know, I expect cards, presents, and even cake if you are here in Durban. Sure, you managed to forget my 27th birthday, but I will truly be insulted if I dont hear from you on my 10,000th day. Dont worry, you'll likely be getting another reminder.

So go on, waste some time and find out when your next big day, minute, or second will occur.

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cully, coincidentally my 10,000th day on earth will be Sunday, March 19, and I will be in South Africa with you guys. Tell Kylie to get prepared...I expect a big party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home