Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dallas-Fort Worth Fajitas

After my careful consideration of the DFW Mexican food scene, I have determined what I consider to be the best fajitas in town. I visited the top 3 Mexican food restauraunts, and ordred fajitas every time. Below are my results:

Mi Cocina: 5/10 - I was terribly disapointed by these fajitas. They were tough, greasy, and covered in a very unsatisfactory cilantro-lime salsa. The only saving grace was the cheese and the very strong margaritas.

Papacitos: 8/10 - I once considered them to be the best in town, but they were certainly less than idea. Still very good, but not exactly that great fajita taste I had so grown to love.

Uncle Julio's: 10/10 - Amazing. Best fajitas in town, period. Very tender beef, perfectly grilled with copius amounts of sour cream, cheese, and perfectly grilled flour tortillas. The new champion in my book.

Can anyone tell that I really need to get back to Africa soon to start doing some real work again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home