Thursday, October 06, 2005

Imfolozi

I am off to the Imfolozi game park this weekend. This a popular park in KwaZulu-Natal that is home to rhino, lions, buffalo, etc. We will hike to a camp on Friday evening (followed by park guides with big rifles, hopefully) and will camp there Saturday and Sunday evening. I have actually been to this park and a few others in South Africa, but have never seen a lion. I am hoping to see my first this weekend.

Again, I will find myself in the company of an all female brigade. 7 other girls, including Kylie, will be my camp-mates for the weekend. However, this time, I have grown a healthy beard to ward off any estrogen that may attempt to contaminate my male-dom.

Will post pictures of the weekend, my scruff, and hopefully a lion or two when I get back. If I am really lucky, maybe I will see a Liger.

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 07:35:00 AM, Blogger Cully said...

Blake, I would obviously love to show you around SA anytime. And if I keep going on trips like these, your odds of scoring are sky high.

I cant promise that it will beat cancun with 19 year olds, but i will sure try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home