Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Some Good Links

These are just a few of my most recent favorite links. Very different, but all really good in managing the world of Cully. Maybe they can help you too.

Nation Master- this will likely replace the CIA World Factbook as my country information resource. Its pretty detailed, but easy to navigate. I used it to look up information on South Africa's crime rate. Great for comparing and ranking countries.

Magic Seaweed - This will be my new best friend for predicting whether to go surf at 5 am each day. Its got detailed wave size and period information and also taylors the wind direction to on or offshore. Will take a little getting used to, but it seems quite useful. I havent found a Galveston specific page, but there is a page describing Octagaon . I am assuming this is the Octagon Cam where netsurfing.com updates in Surfside, only 20-30 minutes from G-town. Durban surf report is here.

And one of my all time wierd favorites: superbad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home