Friday, November 18, 2005

Working hard for my money


So here is some proof that I actually do work in South Africa. I know I write about surfing and traveling and hiking, but I really do work here on occasion. I have been transcribing patient charts (on the left) in to pages and pages of Case Record Files (the sheets of paper in front of me). It takes hours, and is not all that fun. But the reward is, well, I am not sure what the reward is. I think I forgot. Will let you know if I ever get there.

1 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Franco said...

Hi,

I found your site while navigating blogger's bar at the top... anyways... I noticed your logo is just a text logo so I thought I'd offer to do a free one, via my blog http://freelogo.blogspot.com ... if you'd like, post a comment there and request a logo and describe what you'd like.

Cheers,

Franco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home