Saturday, November 12, 2005

Off again

We are off again this weekend to hike in the Drakensberg mountains. Are hoping to climb the Sterkhorn this time and camp at the base. Which means we'll be toting all our stuff up the mountain with us. Its been a while since I have hiked up and camped on a mountain, though I did it all the time (with groups of 30) in Guatemala. Hopefully I can manage this group of 2. We are hoping for some sunshine, or at least no rain, but it is the rainy season after all.

Monday is my birthday, so we're hoping for a nice view from the mountain top that day at least. Then, if we dont get washed away, we'll head back to Durban for dinner Monday night. Feel free to join us, I think the last minute airfare is not too expensive right now. If you fly all the way here, Kylie will even pay for your dinner. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home