Sunday, October 30, 2005

I just realized I am missing college football...

This should be apparent to me by now as it is several weeks into the season, and I obviously knew about this already. But college football is one of the few sports I actually enjoy watching on TV, and I am missing it. All I hear about is rugby (which I dont mind at all) and cricket (which I dont understand at all.

The absence of college football in my life was made particularly known today when I saw on ESPN.com that Texas had come from a 28 point deficit to defeat OSU (story here). I certainly miss certain things (other than people) while I am away. Watching college football on Saturday is certainly one of them.

Note: the actual chances that I would have watched this game had I been in the states: 18%. But man it would have been a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home