Thursday, September 01, 2005

Uggh

I sat at my cubicle all stinking day working on literature review, background writing, and thinking about serum neopterin in HIV-TB patients. Research is hard and slow sometimes, and I feel like I have little or no guidance at this point. Its just me and my ideas, which dont always get me very far. Big meeting with the boss tomorrow. So maybe that will push things in a particular direction.

In better news, my package finally arrived! I shipped a small box of stuff from the states over 8 weeks ago. It is only a month late, which isnt too bad for South Africa. I dont really even remember what I put in it. But I know my computer speakers are inside. This is good newsfor Kylie and I, and bad news for our neighbors. Note: neighbors = landlords.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home