Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thanks

I wanted to say thanks to people who leave comments here. Whether positive or negative, it at least lets me know that people are still interested in what I am up to and what I have to say. To be honest, I kind of slowed down the posting for a few weeks because I wondered if I was writing for an audience of one. So it was good to hear from some people recently. Keeps me motivated to write everyday. I suppose my motivation should just be to record my thoughts and document what happens here, but that seems a little egotistical eh? Regardless, its great to hear what you guys have to say and it really does keep me writing.

3 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 07:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cully,

It's you we should be thanking, not the other way around. You have a gift for writing and your observations of everyday, seemingly mundane events bring to life a way of thinking and living I haven't previously considered. Keep up the good work. I check the site several times a day.

 
At 12/09/2005 05:17:00 PM, Blogger Cully said...

I am not sure who you are, but a I suspect a family member. Who else could be so nice. Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot, regardless of how much genetic informatoin we may or may not share.

 
At 2/15/2006 11:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI IT'S MALONEY, CULLY HOW U DOING JUST READ SOME OF UR SOUTH AFRICAN EXPERIENCE MUST SAY IT IS EYE OPENING AND TOUCHING AT SOME PART WISH U ALL THE BEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home