Monday, October 17, 2005

This really pisses me off....

Mugabe at the UN Food Summit (which is tragically ironic to begin with) using this platform to criticize Bush and Blair. Now I dont like Bush and I dont think we should be in Iraq, but this makes me despise Mugabe even more than I already had.

This is a guy who allowed rebels to "reclaim" land from white farmers in his country, usually by violent means. As a result, his country is starving to death, and in utter economic ruin. He is an evil corrupt man, and its sad that the UN even let him in the door to the food summit.

I read once that if you stopped corruption in Africa for one year, the money that would be saved could feed the entire country for that same year. I truly hate leaders like this. They are impediments to human decvelopment, to human dignity, and to the well being of of all Africans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home