Friday, August 26, 2005

The Anxiety of the Mass Email

So I just sent out emails to well over 200 people telling them about this weblog. Somehow, I worry that the product will not reflect my massive marketing campaign. If you are let down, I apologize for dragging you here. If you like what you see, leave a comment and I will be more likely to keep writing and posting.

Not to metion the fact that people who may not have heard from me in years just got an email from one estranged Cully Wiseman. I have mixed feelings about this. Anxiety being the dominant feeling. I sent that email to ex-girlfriends, medical school professors, my high school chemistry teacher, and many people that are much cooler, smarter, and more creative than me. Oh crap, what did I do? What will they think of me?

Ok. Relax. This is the anxiety that comes with sending an email to way too many of your friends, family, and high school teachers (most of whom are still cooler, smarter, and more creative than me). So here is my log in all its mundane glory. Maybe it will grow into something more significant than it already is. I hopefully will someday move the whole thing to its own webpage but for now this is what I have to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home